Thursday, March 12, 2015

Paris, France


Image result for paris france
One of the places I would love to go someday is Paris France because it's is where most artist are in the world and has so much inspiration. Another thing that if I go to Paris, I want to learn about the culture and to speak french because it sound sophisticated and one of the languages i wanted to learn when I was little. France is one of the best tourism in the world.


Places in Paris

The places in Paris that I always wanted to go is the Eiffel Tower because when you say Paris, people say Eiffel Tower. The thing that I like about the Eiffel Tower is that it's nothing like other structures in the world. What makes it awesome is that the support of the structure is shown  and it has a different structure. The other structures that I want to see is Arch de Triomphe, the Louvre, Lille Grand Palais, and more.

Culture

What I love about France is the cultures it offers. From the language spoke, the food, fashion, art and more. Someday, I would love to learn to speak French because if i go to France, I need to know how to communicate and it's one on the languages I always wanted to learn. Right now, the only food I know that's from France is croissant and crepe. I would like to try more more foods, especially deserts and nit escargot. Paris, France is one of the fashion capital of the world. I'm not that into fashion that much and it seems cool there. The thing that I like most of France is art. Most famous artist are from France and in Europe. So if I had a chance to go, that would be one my priority is to learn about the arts in France.
Arch de Triomphe
Louvre Meuseum 













Image result for france
The Flag of France

http://about-france.com/               http://www.france.fr/en.html                    http://www.france.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment